Inside the Maurice Lacroix watch
When the Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Gravity was launched at Baselworld 2014, it was the first timepiece to feature a fully silicium assortment. Since 1975, Maurice Lacroix has been at the vanguard of horological creativity, embracing new technologies, depicting time using thought-provoking design and harnessing fine Swiss craftsmanship.
Maurice Lacroix watch the 43mm Masterpiece Gravity inspires and challenges convention. It is an innovative timepiece, at the cutting-edge of progress, which does not merely convey time but emotionally engages with the wearer with creative expression. It presents its oscillator and assortment center stage on the dial side of the watch. The spectacle of seeing the oscillator beating, along with the pallet lever moving, is mesmerising and emits an attractive force few can resist.The main plate of the movement is adorned with ‘Vagues du Jura’ motif and wonderfully augments the beauty of this artistic masterpiece.
– Ø 43 mm stainless steel case, satin and polished
– “Box” sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
– Screwed case back with wide sapphire crystal
– Water-resistant to 5 atm
– Blue lacquered with rhodied indexes and logo, rhodied minutery.
– Rhodied hours, minutes hands
– Red varnished seconds‘ hand
Genuine blue crocodile-skin strap
– Stainless steel folding clasp with push buttons
– Satin and polished finishing
– AUTOMATIC CALIBER ML230 ASSORTMENT AND OSCILLATOR ML10
– Hours, minutes by off-centered hands at 2 o’clock
– Small second by off-centered hand at 4 o’clock
– Visible ML assortment and oscillator between 6 and 8 o’clock
VIBRATION: 18 000 alt/h, 2.5 Hz
POWER RESERVE: 50 hours
ADJUSTMENTS: 5 positions when fully wound and 2 positions after 24 hours
– Rhodium bridges with diamond cut edges.
– “Vagues du Jura” unique decoration on movement’s main bridge, sandblasted and brushed finishing on the other parts of the movement.
The new Masterpiece Gravity Blue released on the Maurice Lacroix stand at Baselworld 2017!